The 8 essays about Canada you need to know of are:
- Why is Canada proudly spoken about?
- What is Canada known for?
- Why is Canada the best place to live in?
- Why is Canada loved and admired by other countries?
- Is Canada the safest country?
- What do Canadians do for fun?
- What is the main Canadian culture?
- Why is Canada special?
Moving to Canada either on a tour or as an immigrant is an opportunity that many looking forward to.
While some will term it as the joy of a foreign land, it will interest you to know that most Canadian citizens wouldn’t want to leave Canada for another country. However, so many people out there may not have come across the reason why Canada has gained the world’s attraction over time.
Thus, we’ve decided to break down the above-listed 8 essays about Canada to cover everything you need to know about Canada.
8 Essays About Canada
The above listed 8 essays about Canada can be broken down thus:
#1: Why is Canada proudly spoken about?
This is more like asking you why you should be proud of being a Canadian, and the answer is quite simple.
Canadian citizens are very proud of their country wherever they go all over the world, and they deserve the honor due to their great healthcare system which has reduced the country’s annual death rate to about 7.8 per 1,000 people.
Canada’s extraordinary wildlife, amazing natural landscapes, and diverse culture make it a bus stop for tourists.
Its high standards of education make it the best option for students who don’t want to be rejected by companies when they apply for jobs after graduating.
Canada is also the homeland of some world-class celebrities like Ryan Gosling, Michael Bublé, and Justin Bieber. Owing to the country’s positive government policies and good leadership, Canada was recently ranked as the 3rd best country to raise kids and the 6th happiest country in the World.
#2: What is Canada Known for?
Amazing Scenery: Canada offers eye-catching displays of God’s great creativity as it houses the thundering waters of Niagara Falls which is probably the most talked-about waterfall in the world; as well as the rugged peaks of the Canadian Rockies.
Aside from having the highest number of lakes in the world, Canada boasts of a 125,566 miles coastline that cuts across beautiful views of the sea, and for the sports lovers, Canada has got a piece for you, major cities in Canada are home to some of the most famous Ice Hockey teams including the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Calgary Flames, the Montreal Canadiens, and the Vancouver Canucks.
A visit to any of these cities during a hockey season is an opportunity for you to get to the game itself.
Extreme politeness: Among all the good things to experience in Canada, the politeness and good manners Canadians will pour on you is impeccable.
All through your stay in Canada, you’ll keep answering questions like: “How are you?”, “where are you from?”, “How is your day?” and many more.
This overwhelming politeness and hospitality in Canada are said to have been running in the blood of all Canadians since the onset of time.
#3: Why is Canada the best place to live in?
Here are some reasons why Canada could deserve the position of the best place to live in the world today:
- Canada has 20% of the world’s fresh water; and you know, water is life.
- Canada has more lakes than the remainder of the planet combined.
- Roughly 30% of Canada’s total landmass is occupied by forests making its environment more nature friendly.
- Canada has a population rate of 99% literates with over half the population of Canadians having a college degree. Thus, you’ll hardly see young people roam around the streets living idle.
- New mothers can take up to 17 to 52 weeks off leave from their jobs so they can take good care of their newly born kids, and still get paid as well.
- Canada’s average life expectancy at birth is the 6th highest in the world; and that’s enough to tell you how safe it is to live in Canada.
#4: Why is Canada loved and admired by other countries?
In 2015, Canada was ranked as the world’s most admired country by the Reputation Institute based on a variety of factors that include – environmental, political, and economic. Canada also ranks as one of the most loved and admired countries for the following reasons:
- There are enough opportunities and potential to be found in Canada’s industrialized economy which keeps growing with the an unemployment rate as low as 6.8% since 1976.
- Canada has one of the best healthcare systems in the world and offers free healthcare programs to citizens.
- Over the years, Canada has not only built a reputation of high standard education, but has also brought up stunningly intelligent students who stand out in the world today.
- Canada also possesses a multicultural system that welcomes all kinds of beliefs
#5: Is Canada the safest country?
On a list of the 5 safest countries to live in the world today, Canada ranks the third, owing to its ability over the years to have eliminated the crime rate almost totally.
Aside from Toronto being the world’s safest city, in other aspects of its environmental, personal, and cyber security, Canada has been seen to have measured up amongst other countries in the world today.
#6: What do Canadians do for fun?
Amongst the many activities carried out in Canada, Canadians are known to do the following for fun:
- Have thanksgiving every October
- Grow playoff beards
- Own a cottage, or have a friend that does
- Showcase the Canadian culture with much pride
#7: What is the main Canadian culture?
In a broad sense, Canadian culture is a mixture of British, French, and American influences, all of which stir up to offer its visitors overwhelming flexibility.
Restaurants and local foodstuff vendors also offer a wide variety of meals/food items to accommodate any kind of immigrant into the country.
#8: Why is Canada special?
Canada is seen to be special since no other country can boast of having at least 50 percent of Canada’s wildlife, landscape, economy, scenery, and government stability put together.
This and so many other factors as stated above show why Canada is unique and special.
Leave a Comment