Paul Ponna, Sid Diwar, and Ali Chowdhry recently announced the launch of a new video tool called DoodleMaker.
And in this DoodleMaker review post, I’m going to show you exactly how the tool works.
Specifically, I’m going to show you how to leverage the latest intuitive artificial intelligence technology in creating the best engaging videos for your marketing campaigns – and save cost while doing it!
Let’s dive right in…
What is DoodleMaker?
DoodleMaker is a game-changing, artificial intelligence backed video technology that allows anyone, regardless of their technical skills to create realistic and professional whiteboard, blackboard, and even glassboard videos within a few minutes.
It is packed with incredible, never-seen-before video technologies and features that is guaranteed to put other old and outdated doodle labs to shame.
You simply enter any text of your choice (could be a simple article, an e-book or sales script) into the tool and then the AI goes to work. It scans your written content and then pairs then up with relevant doodle images instantaneously to give you the best results and best video quality.
|Vendor||Paul Ponna, Sid Diwar & Ali Chowdhry|
|Launch Time||3:00 PM EST|
|Front-End Price||$47 (One-Time Fee)|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||Video Software|
About The Product Creators (Paul Ponna, Sid Diwar & Ali Chowdhry)
Paul Ponna is a super-affiliate and a top product creator with multiple seven-figure software launches on various platforms spanning 11 years.
He is the creator of many record-breaking million-dollar launches on JVZoo and ClickBank.
Sid Diwar is an experienced tech entrepreneur, software developer and marketing consultant from Canada.
He worked behind the scenes designing marketing campaigns and product ideas for many million-dollar launches!
Ali Chowdhry is an award-winning digital product creator and an expert in product launches.
Ali quit his job as a British police officer to pursue his entrepreneurial journey online.
In the next part of this DoodleMaker review, you are going to see the built-in features of this amazing digital product.
In this part of the DoodleMaker review, you’re going to learn about the main features of the software.
Below are some of the features of DoodleMaker:
#1: Over 300+ Templates
This would totally save you the stress of having to come up with your doodle videos from scratch. The built-in templates (whiteboard, blackboard, and glassboard video templates) can be used in most of the hottest niches and industries online.
The best part?
These built-in templates come with realistic human voiceovers, thus saving you tons of money hiring a narrator or voiceover artist to be the voice of the video. The templates are also stacked with already-done effects and animations that suit your industry-type.
#2: Flexibility & Customization
Regardless of the tool’s ability to automatically generate professional video templates that suit your business type, you as the user would have the freedom to customize the given templates to suit your preference.
There are basically no restrictions as to what you can do with the platform – you have total control of the software to use it in any way that seems unique to both you and your business.
#3: Artificial Intelligence
A rough 80% of business and tech leaders say that artificial intelligence (AI) helps to boost business productivity and create more jobs – and DoodleMaker actually proves these stats right!
DoodleMaker’s video translation engine is built on artificial intelligence – this lets users effortlessly convert any video of their choice with a voice into an attention-grabbing doodle video in over 30+ languages on demand.
That is, you could hop on to the DoodleMaker software and upload a random video, or even paste a YouTube URL, and the software’s video translating machine will automatically convert that video to an eye-catching, high-quality doodle video within minutes.
The built-in AI feature also lets you convert any audio of your choice into over 100 voices in 30+ languages.
How Does DoodleMaker Work?
By logging in to your DoodleMaker dashboard, you get introduced to the entire software’s layout as shown below; and to get started with your new video project, just click on the CREATE PROJECT button.
There are 3-main components that can be used in the software when creating a video project:
#1: Use A Ready-Made Template
The Use-A-Ready-Made_Template lets you choose from over 300+ doodle video templates with both male and female voiceovers in hundreds of different niches and industries.
You can then choose from the many given templates and customize it in whatever way that suits you.
#2: Start From Scratch
By selecting the option to CREATE NEW PROJECT FROM SCRATCH, you can start totally from scratch by first giving your project a title, and whatever text you place in any of the slides, the software will automatically come up with the best doodle character(s) that matches it.
On the right-hand side, you could add new slides (scenes) to your video project, add a soundtrack in the settings panel, or choose from the many soundtracks listed in the software.
You also have the option to change the language to anyone of your choice, the video background type, icon type, and hand style.
And by clicking the save button, you get introduced a new screen where you can go further to edit your video project:
And when done with the entire video project, by clicking on the CREATE VIDEO button, you get an option for the best video resolutions for your project.
#3: AI Video Translation Engine
DoodleMaker AI Video Translation Engine lets you convert any YouTube video to an engaging doodle video.
And just like the other software components, this can be easily customized to your taste.
The demo video below explains how this amazing video software works. Watch the video below:
Who Can Use DoodleMaker?
- Any marketer, and at any experience
- E-commerce business owners seeking to create awareness for their products
- Newbie online entrepreneurs who are in search of free traffic and engagement
- Viral and Social Media Marketers
- Local and International Agency Businesses
- Customers who want to utilize videos but do not have the time to create videos themselves.
…and a lot more.
This is because the DoodleMaker software is perfect for the following:
- Content creation and marketing
- Sales videos
- Teaching, coaching, and training
- To boost users engagement
- To run a paid advertisement
- Lead generation
Front End: DoodleMaker | Commercial Unlimited ($47 One-Time)
- Whiteboard + glassboard + blackboard videos
- Unlimited customization
- AI video translation engine
- Freedom to sell to clients globally
- Over 300+ templates
- Text-to-speech in 70 languages
- Royalty-free images
- Create unlimited videos
- Intuitive image to sketch converter
- Intuitive text to image finder
- Millions of high-quality doodle images & icons
- Built-in color changer
- Full HD video rendering
- Element speed changer
- 160+ male and female voices
- An icon finder paired up with Pixabay API
- Freehand editor
- Freedom to record your own voice
- Freedom to add your own business watermark
- YouTube and Vimeo publisher integration
- Unlimited usage
- Built-in Doodle style transitions
- Commercial license
OTO1: DoodleMaker Whitelabel Unlimited ($497 One-Time)
This gives you the right to sell the DoodleMaker video software as your own and keep all the profits to yourself.
- Change the DoodleMaker logo and branding to whatever kind of branding that pleases you.
- Ability to sell as many copies of the software with unlimited sub-accounts as you like.
- Freedom to sell the software at your own price.
- An already setup sales page for you with graphics and free copywriting to help convert your prospects into sales.
- Free hosting and software updates with no hassles.
- Definitely no monthly or yearly fees.
OTO2: DoodleMaker Deluxe Upgrade ($49 One-Time)
- You get free, all-new customizable whiteboard, glassboard, and blackboard templates added to your DoodleMaker account every month for a year.
- You also get ready-made human voiceovers on all the new templates.
- Ready-made video scripts by competent copywriters for all new templates.
- Up to 56 additional premium text-to-speech voices in 29 languages.
- Premium royalty-free music for all doodle videos.
- Prioritized video rendering which gets your videos rendered faster than other customers without having to wait in line.
- Prioritized access to future app updates which keeps you on the cutting edge without having to worry about saturation or competition.
OTO3: Toon Video Maker App ($39 One-Time)
- Unlimited text-to-speech
- Unlimited video creation
- HD animated backgrounds
- 200+ music tracks
- Works on both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Unlimited video length
- Black canvas to make custom videos
- 100+ animated characters
- Eye-popping character animations
- Video creation in any type of language
- Freedom to install on 10 computers
- Commercial license.
OTO4: ClientEngine App ($49 One-Time)
This lets you find high-paying clients easily from the top 5 job sites online (PeoplePerHour, Freelancer, Craigslist, Project4Hire, and Guru) whom you can sell your doodle videos to or any other service, and make more profits.
- Unlimited search
- No monthly charges/limits and an unlimited usage
- Easily find an unlimited number of high-paying clients online
- Keep all the profit to yourself
In this part of our DoodleMaker review, I’m going to show you how you can get access to all our bonuses.
DoodleMaker software comes with some amazing bonuses. Also, my team and I have also added more complimentary bonuses to add more value to this product.
To enjoy access to all our bonuses, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Clear your browser cookies and caches. If you do not know how to do that, simply press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
Step 2: Click any of the buttons/links on this page to get DoodleMaker, or get it via THIS LINK.
Step 3: Double-check my name and affiliate ID on the payment page to ensure it matches the one shown in the image below:
All bonuses are inside of your purchase dashboard. If you can’t find them within your dashboard, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get a response within 24 hours.
Below are the bonuses that come with the DoodleMaker software:
Exclusive Bonus #1 – 21 Day Video Mentorship Training ($497)
Don’t know how to get traffic, leads and sales from your videos?
Join our 21 day mentorship training calls where we reveal step-by-step how you can get traffic, leads and sales from your videos. This is a MUST HAVE if you want to get real results from your DoodleMaker videos or any other video app you own.
Exclusive Bonus #2 – Skype Mentorship Group Access ($997)
Join this private Skype mentorship group to Interact, learn, network and thrive alongside hundreds of other like-minded online entrepreneurs who all share the same passion of building and growing successful businesses.
Weekly training, bonuses worth thousands and free software giveaways are the perks you get when you join this private skype group!
Exclusive Bonus #3 – VideoAgency Biz Bundle ($997)
With DoodleMaker and the other video apps you own you can create amazing videos, BUT do you have all the tools you need to sell these videos for TOP DOLLAR?
This all-inclusive video agency biz bundle includes done-for-you emails, client contracts, business cards, invoices and other tools you can start using immediately and look like an authority. Video creation services are HOT right now, so you can use this to start selling immediately.
Charge more for your services and crush your competition!
Exclusive Bonus #4- Artificial Intelligence Logo Creator ($67 Value)
Create professional eye catching logos and sell them to local business for $300 to $500 or integrate them with your DoodleMaker videos in seconds!
The unique built-in “artificial intelligence” engine that automatically finds the relevant icons, images & fonts and then generates dozens of variations of your logos in minutes. Select the one you like and download!
Perfectly integrates with DoodleMaker. Just import the logos created by the AI Logo Creator into DoodleMaker and add it to your video templates.
Save money and time, you never have to pay a designer to create logos ever again!
Exclusive Bonus #5 – 80,000 Content Engine Library ($97 Value)
Find content from the HOTTEST niches without writing a single word!
Content engine comes with a library 80,000 content pieces from all the HOT niches. You can convert this content into engaging voiceovers and add them to your videos inside DoodleMaker.
You can also use the content for your blog posts, videos, and emails to get traffic, leads and sales!
Exclusive Bonus #6 – DoodleMaker Agency Website ($297 Value)
Want to sell the videos you create with DoodleMaker for top dollar online?
Use our professionally designed “done-for-you” agency website to look like an authority to charge MORE for your services!
The site ready with professional copywriting geared to convert your prospects into SALES!
Exclusive Bonus #7- Doodle Video Framework Scripts ($67 Value)
Exclusive Bonus #8 – Royalty-Free Music Tracks ($197 Value)
Stop wasting time and money searching and paying hefty fees to find music tracks for your videos.
Use this royalty-free music library that’s integrated with VideoDashboard to spice up any video and explode your results!
Exclusive Bonus #9 –DoodleMaker Success Case Studies ($197 Value)
Exclusive Bonus #10 – Video Summarizer App ($67 Value)
Pros of DoodleMaker
- Provides a medium to make money easily on the internet.
- Improves communication between businesses and prospects globally in their own native tongue.
- Leverages on modern-day technology in making digital marketing easier and faster.
- Helps to create jobs for regular individuals
- Creates high-quality videos for all social platforms
- Commercial license to resell videos
- Easy to use and manage
- Various Video Templates and human voiceovers to aid content creation
- Helps to improve on a business’s social media awareness
Cons of DoodleMaker
We haven’t recorded any cons at this time.
Thank you for checking out my DoodleMaker review!
In my opinion, DoodleMaker is great for every business irrespective of how you choose to generate traffic (free or paid).
If you are just getting started with video traffic or looking for a way to engage your audience professionally online, I highly recommend you own a copy of this software and start building on your social media presence online without having to spend heavily on ads.
Now I’d love to hear from you:
- What specific feature of this tool do you find most interesting?
- Or maybe you’re just going to give the DoodleMaker ClientEngine app a spin to increase your entire client-base?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!